Recommend me to your friends

Friday 21 May 2010

James Lookalike Blog








Got a little bored of blogging about cruises this week so just for a bit of fun I thought I would compile a list of all the people friends, family and customers tell me I look like. I'm sure there are a lot more of me lookalikes out there though, so I'm looking forward to seeing your ideas and suggestions. To the right is a picture of me on my wedding day for those of you who haven't met me in person.











Jimmy Somerville from 80s band Bronski Beat.





                                            Phil Mitchell from Eastenders of course.





Dr. Robotnik from the computer game Sonic the Hedgehog .









And my favourite Vinn Diseal, we could almost be twins couldn't we.






Don't be shy, I'm looking forward to seeing your suggestions.



No comments:

Post a Comment